Monday, May 14, 2018

Anniversary Wishes



Facebook helps me keep track of celebrations...and even though it's after the fact, I'm sending this card.
 


stamps: Verve Hope Lifts/Dream Big/Love Story    dies: Verve Lifted Hope/Scalloped Flowers/Dreamy Leaves/Lovely Marquee



Thanks to this lovely inspiration,
 


http://vervestamps.blogspot.com/2018/05/may-diva-inspirations-challenge.html

 (and some new mother's day stamps I treated myself to~)
 
I can send this ASAP. :)
 
 
 I don't physically see my friend as much as I'd like, but we touch base almost every week through phone calls.

I'm grateful for her friendship and I'm glad I was motivated to create a card.

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/challenge-109.html



Thanks for stopping by~






3 comments:

Gerrina said...

Think your friend will like this beauty! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Joyce said...

Your card is so pretty. A lovely anniversary card. I also treated myself to some new stamps for Mother's day. (tee hee). Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, what a wonderful card! Love your collage of elements.Thanks for sharing your pretty in pink creation with us, Marlena!