Sunday, March 4, 2018

Tee-rific Mask & Stack




hosted by Betsy Veldman



stamps: Papertrey Ink On the Links  die: Papertrey Ink On the Links (for masking)/Tinsel & Tags



I LOVE Betsy's tutorial~so much easier than fussy cutting! 

One little tip: I moved the mask over to let a smidgen of the bag  show~

this prevented a gap between the bags.

What a great challenge to stretch my stamps even further!!

I loved her tip on cutting post it notes on copy paper (to avoid picking up scraps from my cutting plate).


Thanks for stopping by! 



 

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Love this card, would be perfect for my golf crazy uncle!. Also love the combo of colours that you used.

Helen F. said...

Fun stamps and cool design on your card, Marlena! Thanks for the Tip, I always seem to have spaces when I mask ~