Saturday, March 17, 2018

Hello Greens




Happy St. Patrick's Day!
 
I grew up in Hawaii, where forgetting to wear green 
(in elementary school) earned you a pinch!
 
I ALWAYS got pinched, because I was terrible at remembering!
 
It's taken years of NOT getting pinched to help me relax on St. Patrick's Day.

just sayin~

 


stamp: Pinkfresh Studio Semi Circle Pattern  die: Avery Elle Wonky Square sentiment die


As for my card...this is one of the newest sets I own...my first from Pinkfresh Studio.
 
 
 
They have a challenge I'm submitting this to~
 
 


https://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/blogs/card-making-challenges/march-challenge



I'm also submitting this to
 

green




Thanks for stopping by~



2 comments:

Ivana Camdzic said...

haha I love this story! And this beautiful card! Love the way you used these stamps... the colors are awesome! Big thank you for popping by my blog and for the suuuper sweet comment! Sending hugs!

Margaret said...

Love this clean and simple look! That one pink semicircle really stands out!