Thursday, November 30, 2017

Stay Golden





 Stay Golden~LOVE the pineapple images and sentiments that accompany them!

The matching dies rock too~


 stamps: Essentials by Ellen Stay Golden   dies: Essentials by Ellen Stay Golden,Avery Elle Wonky Stitches




 Do you remember that movie, The Outsiders?


That line stuck with me..."Stay gold Ponyboy"...









I further highlighted the sentiment with gold embossing 
(quite a treat when I take it to that level of stamping, believe you,me! :) ).

 
http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/2017/11/we-want-to-know-what-your-favorite-essentials-by-ellen-set-is.html



Thanks for stopping in!



1 comment:

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Marlena! I do love the gold embossing, it is so shiny and pretty. Pineapple images are very popular right now and I love yours! Hugs, Brenda