Sunday, October 15, 2017

WCMD Variations Challenge


I'm still cracking away at the week long WCMD Challenges at Winnie & Walter.


WCMD 2017/ Variations Challenge With Shay

 motivated me to get a twofer project done~Christmas and Birthday!

Here are my cards~





This is the first one I made.




 stamps: Winnie & Walter Scenery:It's A Wonderful Pennant  dies: Winnie & Walter In a Word:Peace Cutaway



I bulked up on the Cutaway by using a thin cardboard layer under two cardstock layers.






It wasn't until I went to take a photo, that I realized my trees could also be party hats.

I stamped another~this time tilting the Christmas tree stars over so they appear as tassels~



stamps: Winnie & Walter Scenery:It's A Wonderful Pennant  dies: Winnie & Walter In a Word:
Happy Cutaway, Spellbinders Classic Circles



I'm enjoying these crafty challenges, thank you Winnie & Walter!







No comments: