Sunday, September 3, 2017

You're the Best Balloon Card



My brother-in-law has a birthday a few days after my daughter...and I tend to forget it.

Not this year!!!

I don't carry many masculine cards...so I made a conscious effort this year to have one ready.


stamps:My Favorite Things Because You/Modern Mosaic BG/Party Balloons  dies:My Favorite Things Party Balloons/Stitched Oval Word Window,Simon Says Stamp Stitched Dress Up Tag



This sketch was my jumping off point~

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2017/08/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-348.html





It's gloomy doomy in my neck of the woods today~I'm glad I have a hobby that's perfect for indoors. ;)

Ya'll bless me, you know that?

The challenges keep me motivated and distracted from things I could be stressing about.

The sweet bloggers that put inspiration out there...doing what they do...

it's a wonderful treat for a gotta-create inny like me.

Thanks for stopping in~

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Love how you layered the images! So perfect in every way, Marlena! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!