Monday, September 18, 2017

Lookin' Sharp Autumn Colors



I recently saw a cactus in a pumpkin decoration...

which made me think...bring cacti into fall, why not.


I mean, I haven't used my cacti stamps enough, that's for sure.


stamps: Newton's Nook Designs Cultivated Cacti  dies: Newton's Nook Designs Cultivated Cacti, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles




Check out these yummy colors!


https://sundaystamps.blogspot.com/2017/09/ssc161-autumn-rainbow.html






Simon Says Stamp (Wednesday): Clean and Simple




Thanks for stopping by friends~






 

2 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Too cute! Perfect sentiment with your images and your design is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Claire Broadwater said...

Marlena, this is so fun! I love the cacti and the puny sentiment! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!