Saturday, August 19, 2017

The BEST is Yet to Come




Some days I'm reminded how little I know...



(stamps: Sweet n' Sassy Stamps Inspirational Word Art2, Verve Kindness Matters/Great Friend/Potter's Clay flowers)



 Seriously, God has shown me such amazing blessings lately that I couldn't have even dreamed.

Not only His faithfulness, but answers to prayers I had not even thought of!

Sure, there are disappointments in life...but there are just as many, if not MORE, blessings.

I just have to be still and receive with a trusting heart.

This is why I chose neon pink to pop against an unexpected earthy tan with pops of blue enamel dots.

Fresh, unexpected colors for a fresh, unexpected God who surpasses all understanding.


Thanks for stopping by friends~




1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

this is pretty, luv the design and bold pink background! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*