Saturday, August 26, 2017

Sending Happy Thoughts




I'm slowly getting into trees~'tis the season...


(stamp: Newton's Nook Fanciful Flowers,Pretty Pink Posh Thoughtful Greetings  dies: My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles/Square Frames/Tree-mendous, Avery Elle Star Frame)



Although not about trees, the following inspiration got me started.



http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2017/08/just-add-ink-374inspiration.html



The round white plate had me grab for a cut and stamped wavy circle that's been sitting on my desk.

I used it for a tree head :)


 I framed the sentiment with a brown "table", and added shiny gold elements instead of silver (spoon element).


 I've gotten a lot of stampy time in today and I'm loving it~

Thanks for stopping by friends!





2 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Lovely use of the inspiration Marlena! The pop of colour on your tree is really lovely. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Jaxx Crafty Creations said...

Fabulous card, Marlena. Love the gold accents teamed with the neutrals. The circular frame highlights your tree perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.