Sunday, July 30, 2017

Neon Succulents



I am now a proud owner of succulent stamps!!!


I have been mulling over sets for way too long and finally invested in some.
 


 (stamps: Newton's Nook Cultivated Cacti,My Favorite Things Llama Love  dies:Newton's Nook Cultivated Cacti,My Favorite Things Llama Love/Cross Stitched Ovals,Spellbinders Scalloped Circles (partial cutting),Avery Elle Wonky Stitches/Dotted Elle-ments,Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Hexagons)







I am not big on coloring, so I loved mixing the solid stamps with open stamps and playing with neon paper.

 Prepare to see me play with these sets as much as I can~



 Thanks for stopping by~



1 comment:

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous cards! Such wonderful designs! Love those stamps!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa