Saturday, May 6, 2017

Watercolor Wash Background



This is probably the best watercolor experience I've had ~thanks to the latest Make it Monday.



(stamps:Papertrey Ink City Scene/Celebrate Big customer appreciation set  die:Papertrey Ink Celebrate Big customer appreciation set)


If you'd like to improve your watercolor wash art...check out the video at Nicole's blog!


 
hosted by Laurie 
 
 
I need a card for a party next month...it's for a traveling friend.
 
 
She's been all over the world and back and there's a celebration to hear all her deets!


I need to leave this card where I can find it in a month....


Take care friends, and thanks for stopping by~
 

3 comments:

Kathy Mc said...

Too funny, Marlena! Fed Ex truck just in neighborhood so was checking to see if my package was due to deliver while I'm working on my MIM card. Your card pops up, and we used similar colors and Celebrate Big. I'm already liking your card better but mine isn't quite finished. Sounds like a fun party next month hearing about your friend's travels.

lainey said...

Beautiful colors on this and what a great way to use City Scene and Celebrate Big together!

TLady said...

Your friend will LOVE THIS!!!! I know what you mean, about putting things where you can find them! LOL AND I LOVE your use of the Celebrate die! ;) I should use mine SOON! ;)SUPER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)