Monday, May 1, 2017

Mom's Colorful Card




I got mom's Mother's Day card done, because she lives quite a ways away and I need to mail her box.

The Mother's Day stamp set I bought months ago had wandered off, but I found it! 

:)




(stamps:Hero Arts CL334, Verve Beautiful Things/Potter's Clay/Great Friend,Papertrey Ink Palm Prints  dies:Verve Great Kindness/Pottery/Beautiful Flowers,Papertrey Ink Photo Finish Strips/Palm Prints,My Favorite Things Tree-mendous)


Check out the pops of color here at Card Concept!


 

http://thecardconcept.blogspot.com/2017/04/cc72-april-26th-april-showers.html



I couldn't decide on one color~wanted to represent allllll of them on this clean and layered card ;).
 


 The card base came from a pack of polka dot card bases~it represents the boot.



I used the Tree-mendous die for the "egg" the birds are set on.

Hope you have a good one~



3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Marlena, love the blue polka dot panel. Wonderful interpretation of the photo.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a pretty card! Love the little birdies! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept !

Julie Gearinger said...

Love all of the bright colors and use of the patterns! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs and we hope you can play along with us again soon!