Saturday, March 25, 2017

Day Two 2017 Spring Coffee Hop




Do you hear 70s music playing while looking at my card????


cuz I do!


Tie Dye is not just retro, it's my childhood.


😄




(stamp:Verve Rise and Shine digi  dies:My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circle/Dienamics Blueprints 11,Avery Elle Dotted Elle-Ments)





 I printed up the pdf that Julee at Verve generously offers up here,

die cut the mug and sentiment and faux "tye dyed" with Copics.




I'm linking up at Verve



and 



http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2017/03/2017-spring-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/


May your burdens be light today friends~



 

14 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, Marlena!
Fabulous! This is so perfect for the Spring Coffee Loving Card Makers Blog Hop, and I'm so happy to have you share your talents with us all. Have a blessed week!
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

This is so fun and awesome!

~amy~ said...

The polkas, they're so fun and the colors too!

New Creations said...

So beautiful!

Becca Yahrling said...

Lovely card & a great sentiment.

Brenda said...

I do hear the 70's music playing!!! lol Could be because I'm listening to 70's music too. Love the card Marlene! It's so cool looking!!! Hugs, Brenda

Ann said...

Yes, I hear the music! So cute.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic and fun way to use the images.

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awesome card!!!

Ericka Strange said...

Great card. Love the colors and so pretty!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so fun! Love that pop of purple!

Hetty said...

Beautiful bright card.

Lisa said...

Love it! Very cool and so pretty!