Monday, February 13, 2017

2007:Past, Present, Future





(stamps: Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life/Tinsel & Tags  dies:Papertrey Ink Tinsel & Tags Basics)




I don't own the releases that were highlighted at Papertrey Ink's 2007 celebration, so I drew inspiration from this beautiful set by Kate.


http://sporadicstamper.blogspot.com/2010/09/spiral-bouquet.html
 

 I love her stamped background and her shaped (and framed) sentiment.

I recently purchased the Tinsel & Tags set and I don't want to wait for Christmas!

Stamped in pastel colors (backed by stamped flowers)...I think this can pass for a Spring/Valentine card.


Since I used a heart and flowers...






I'm also submitting this to 



http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2017/02/just-add-ink-346just-choose-two.html



 Thanks for stopping in!


 

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I am loving your card Marlena!! Love the color combo and the stamps you used! What a fun challenge to play along with, I don't know what stamps I from that time period, if any. I should go look and see. lol Hugs, Brenda