Friday, January 20, 2017

Treat Yo Self




It's never too late to start investing in your sanity for next Christmas...keep on with those winter cards while it's cold out!!!





(dies: Essentials by Ellen Treat Yo Self,My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circle)



When I saw the blues and snow in the following inspiration...these snowflakes I picked up came to mind.



Essentials by Ellen January Pin-Sights Challenge


http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/2017/01/essentials-by-ellen-january-pin-sights-challenge.html



The shopper made me think of the sentiment too~



I'm also entering this in the following challenge:



Simon Says Stamp (Monday): Chill Out



Thanks for stopping by friends~
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Brenda said...

What a fun and great Christmas card Marlena! I love the blue paper you have used and I love the design of this card. Fabulous snowflakes too! Hugs, Brenda

laurie said...

Super cute! I love the checked background!

Sandra said...

What a fun card, love the sentiment and the pattern paper. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WOW Marlena, such an awesome design! Love your take of the inspiration pictures too. Thanks so much for playing along with Essentials by Ellen January Pin-Sights Challenge, hugs, Karin Ã…kesdotter www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/