Thursday, January 26, 2017

God is a Refuge for Us



Trust in Him at all times...



(stamp:Sweet 'n Sassy Our Refuge  dies:Avery Elle Wonky Stitches,PTI Happy Trails butterfly)


I need this verse EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.


I'm one of those worrying types....you know...wringing their hands/furrowing their brows and can't sleep type of peeps?

Yah, that's me.


It's amazing I function on a daily level.... 

seriously.

But my God is a mighty God!


He helps me whether I'm looking for my phone 

or I'm in much worse shape.


I added a butterfly...that's me...all fragile like and fluttering about aimlessly... 



http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/2017/01/challenge-126-word-prompt-flutter.html






Have a blessed day friends~



5 comments:

Shona Chambers said...

Hi Marlena, thanks so much for your comment about my spinner card and letting me know about my Work It Wednesday win. Hadn't seen this at all, so its a fabulous start to my Saturday!! Love your card by the way, the different papers you used are gorgeous and go together perfectly!!!

Brenda said...

I LOVE this card Marlena! I need this verse every day too Marlena and I am very much a worrier. I also pour out my heart every night to God since my husband passed. The dog just looks at me and then lays her head back down, probably thinking I've lost my mind. lol I pour my heart and and God gives me peace. Thankfully God loves me no matter how crazy I am. lol Hugs, Brenda

Nonni said...

Such yummy spring colors, a really beautiful card, fun use of papers! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Pia Larsen said...

Fab mix of colours and patterns - it's a wonderful card!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Inkspirational Challenges. Do hope you'll join us again :)
Pia xxx

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is a really wonderful card! I really like the way you've mixed the graceful elegant elements with the bold graphics. The florals paired with the stripes look amazing and I really like the sentiment. This is inspiring and so lovely to look at! Thank you for sharing your skills with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!