Friday, December 30, 2016

MFT Colors & a Recycled Tag



So about those tags....


I've already erased the names on this one...


😆



(stamps:My Favorite Things Christmas Ornaments sentiment/Bokeh Builder  die:Simon Says Stamp Stitched Dress Up Tags)


The tag was created with these colors, but Christmas came and I needed it before posting.



http://www.cardchallenges.com/2016/12/mft-color-challenge-60.html



I showcased it on a card for next year, using this sketch 



http://www.cardchallenges.com/2016/12/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-312.html




Simon Says (Wednesday): Anything Goes


Sooo, 2016 is ending.

 CAN'T.

 EVEN.

I need to pump on the brakes a little/

though some of you might be gunning it to start a new year and say good riddance to the last.

 😏

I get it.


Either way, a day is just a day.

At least it's new though, right?

 Have a good one~ 








2 comments:

Brenda said...

Cute card and cute tag Marlena! Love to see tags on cards as I really have a hard time putting them on a card and making it look right. I don't know, the years go by faster and faster and I would love to slow it down! So not sure I'm ready to go into a new year, but hoping and praying that 2017 will be a better one for me and my son! Happy New Year Marlena! Hugs, Brenda

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous tag card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby