Friday, December 23, 2016

Hold On To Hope



In light of my previous post, I wanted to add this card too...



(stamps: Papertrey Ink Inspired: Hope Mini Stamp set  dies:Papertrey Ink Inspired:Hope,Our Daily Bread Designs Chickadee)



I myself am struggling with all the feels this Christmas.


We lost my mother-in-law this summer, and I'm taking it harder than I expected.


Whenever I am reminded of the pain of losing her, I give it to God.

He gives me hope that this too shall pass, and that He is bigger than my hurt.

I have compassion for those that have to celebrate Christmas with an empty chair in the room...


may God give you hope for a new tomorrow....




'With each sunrise we are given a chance for a new beginning'



 I love this Time Out challenge~yessss to new beginnings and to new hope!



Thanks for stopping in~


 










 

2 comments:

cm said...

Sending hugs and prayers your way, Marlena; losses are hard at any time and yes, we feel them deeply during this season. I can empathize completely. Asking God to help us through the pain is something I need to remember to do; He is here for us and with us. Hope: so important to hold on to...
Hugs~c

Jenny Colacicco said...

Beautiful words - I hope you find comfort. Thank you for sharing this personal bit of your life with us at Time Out. Your card is inspirational. Jenny x