Monday, October 24, 2016

Orange & Blue Fall




I love orange and blues together this fall...



(stamps:Verve Everything Nice,DoCrafts Forget Me Not  dies:Verve Pumpkin Spice/Curvy Bookplate  other:Doodlebug Beetle Black Mini Doily, My Mind's Eye On Trend 2 Enamel Shapes, My Mind's Eye Picket Fences Card base)








Here's another...a fall card for my hubby, just because~



(stamps:Hero Arts Clear Stamps Year Round Sentiments  dies:Avery Elle Bookmark set/Wonky Stitches/Dotted Elle-ments,Lifestyle Crafts Maple Leaves)



I was inspired by this Mojo Monday sketch, but missed the deadline~
 

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2016/10/mojo-monday-470.html



This Monday isn't disastrous, but I'm keeping my head down just in case. :)


I was impressed I woke up before the alarm went off...so that's a good start anyway!

 Then, I groggily attempted a second sports bra over my first...that was hard to maneuver out of~let me tell ya!


Next I ran out of deodorant after one arm's application~so I've got two scents going on!


Not disastrous, like I said...but stilllllll...I better watch myself because it may end up being that kind of day. 


ha!!!
Thanks for stopping by~



 

 

3 comments:

cm said...

Oh my, Marlena...I must admit to a 'wee' giggle over your 'getting ready' issues today! Let's just say I can relate well to your sports bra situation on more than one occasion! The 'getting out' was a workout in and of itself! Your cards: fall fabulous! The orange and blue pumpkins are the show stoppers for me!
Hugs~c

Sandra said...

Both cards are stunning, love the pattern papers. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such darling cards!