Sunday, October 16, 2016

Keepin it Basic



So, teens have a saying about "basic"...it's usually derogatory.


I kept this card as basic as possible-but I won't apologize. :)




(stamps:Inkadinkado Test Tubes, Verve sentiment,Hero Arts DC174 Kelly's To Do List lines)



I've wanted beaker stamps for some time now, so I could make a  science card.


This year my daughter has a male science teacher...so the Throwdown colors and inspiration photo were spot on!



http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2016/10/color-throwdown-414.html


I kept the lines and presentation basic-and I'm ok with that.


I'm not sure when I'll need it...but at least I have it in my stash.


Thanks for stopping in guys~


3 comments:

paperkicks said...

Great card!! Love the 'science project' theme!

Amy Rohl said...

What a fun and scientific card! Thanks for playing along with us at CTD this week!

Broni said...

Love those beakers! That will be a great masculine card! Thanks for playing with us at the Color Throwdown!