Monday, October 17, 2016

Encouraging Tag Verse




Guys, we are so blessed to have crafty items at our fingertips.


I've wanted to make my own cards for as long as I can remember~

one, because they are expensive to buy and 

two, because I love to create!


I have friends who need encouragement, because pain is a part of life.


I can't fix their pain.


But I can let them know that this is not the end.



(stamps:Our Daily Bread Designs Scripture Series 3  dies:Little Yellow Bicycle word die,Simon Says Stamp Stitched Dress Up Tag,Avery Elle Wonky Stitches  other:washi)



Challenges help get the ball rolling...

I've got every color here except green from the following inspirational challenge~


http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/2016/10/odbdslc279-color-challenge.html


I pray you cardmakers out there keep doing what you do, because the desire to do so is a gift from God!



 Not everyone enjoys creating, or feels the need to.


For those that do, you're in good company!

Thanks for stopping by~






2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful use of dies, sentiments, and paper!! Thanks for joining the ODBD challenge!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful sentiment! I think whoever gets this card will feel really blessed.