Monday, October 3, 2016

Another Coffee Card



I've got another coffee card~



(stamps:Verve Coffee Helps  die:Verve Cup for All Seasons/Lovely Marquee, Papertrey Ink What the Doodle Waves,Sizzix Life Made Simple)





So are you seeing the leaves turn yet? 


It's taking awhile here, I hope we get a full array of colors.


I'm looking forward to it!



So far we have wind, rain and fog...


which make for an ominous atmosphere.


I feel like we are in a horror film when I see the school bus sitting at the end of the road with the lights and engine running...

just sitting there.  


I wave every morning when I pass her, even though I can't really see whether or not she's waving back.


She has no idea how much it freaks me out to pass her every day.


I'm sure she's nice.


I pray she's nice.

ha

Once the fog clears I'm sure it won't look as spooky.





2 comments:

Marybeth said...

You are funny , I hope she is nice too with all those kids she will be driving around! :)
Love your sweet fall coffee card! I love it all the time too!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Marlena! I love the sentiment, it's so me!
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx