Saturday, July 30, 2016

Because Because




Crafty time was squeezed in between life...


(stamp:My Favorite Things Because You  dies:Because You/Wonky Stitched Circle)


I pause with multipanel patterned sheets, know what I'm talking about?

 The ones that have sample designs from the same pack.

It's like a party of guests trying to hang out in harmony.

The Time Out challenge photo this week inspired me to merge various patterns together, which were cut from the same sheet.



http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-62-home-sweet-home.html
(the cluster of various lamps inspired my collage of circles/framed letters caught my attention, so I used the pattern that had letters & numbers)



Simon Says (Wednesday):Anything Goes


http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2016/07/just-us-girls-353-wild-card-week.html
(pink shadow/girly patterns)



Thanks for stopping by to visit, friends!




6 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a fun graphic card Marlena! Love the shadow of bright pink peeking out from the sentiment and those fun papers on your shapes! Thanks for joining the girls and I this week for our Wild Card Week!

Teresa Kline said...

hello marlena! luv those colors together, fabulous card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Joyce said...

Those bold circles of patterned paper look wonderful together and are a perfect representation of all that is going on in our inspiration photo. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Brenda said...

Love this card Marlena! The big bold circles with the pattern papers are so fun and fabulous! I love the sentiment, the "because" looks great with the pink shadow! Is that a die cut word or stamped word??? Love it!!! Hugs, Brenda

Gerrina said...

Such a great design! Love how the circkles give dimension to your card! Thaks for taking some TIME OUT and join us!

Marlena M. said...

Hi Brenda, thank you for your kind words! I die cut "because" twice (black and pink) and layered them. There IS stamp in the set, but I didn't use it this time. You're always so sweet to stop by~