Sunday, May 8, 2016

Hugs



Sooo, I haven't found that stencil yet...I'm still looking.


I flipped a die cut and sponged it.





(dies: Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Elle-ments   other:American Crafts Amy Tangerine bits Die Cut Cardstock Shapes)




The flower is from the same die cut pack, but I added a rhinestone.




~Happy Mother's Day to all the sweet mothers out there~




~But a special shout out to my MOM, who has encouraged me every step of the way, in this thing called life.


I love you, and I wouldn't be who I am without you.


 If I could strive for even one tenth of what you've accomplished, I would consider myself a success as a mother and a wife.


You make me proud to be your daughter.






2 comments:

Heather said...

A beautiful card Marlena, a lovely design with the gorgeous background papers and gorgeous lovely background and beautifully stamps with the super embossed die-cut border!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Gayatri said...

That is a clever way to use the die. Well done. Love the soft background. Gorgeous card Marlena! Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Stencil It challenge :)
Gayatri xx