Monday, March 28, 2016

sEvEnTeEn




In between my eldest, 20, and my youngest, 15, I have a 17 year old.


She's quiet, but sooo wise and sooo sweet.


I'm super proud of her and her latest ventures.

She is seeking her way and plowing ahead to face adulthood with fortitude.

(Heidi Swapp September Skies panel plus sequins and a bow)



 Once she sets her mind on something it's DONE..and I have no doubt God will bless her courage and faith.

Isn't it awesome to see your "kids" growing into who they are meant to be?

I love the adventure!



I'm entering this at Word Art Wednesday #222-223:Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by~




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perseverance would be layering a multitude of sequins. This is quite lovely Marlena. Thank you so much for entering your creative and beautiful art in our AG FF challenge.
Blessings, Carole
Word Art Wednesday DT Member