Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Mother Card



I'm ahead of the game...I made a card for May's Mother's Day for my MIL.



(stamps:Sweet n' Sassy Precious Poppies,Inkadinkado lily  dies:Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Banner Duo, My Favorite Things Sentiment Strips, Spellbinders Classic Circles  other:My Mind's Eye Picket Fences cardbase)




She likes purple, so these colors inspired me~



http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/just-add-ink-302-colour.html



I took a ready made card base and added the layers.


boom.


I'm also submitting this to 

 Time Out Challenge #51 & 2nd Birthday!
 Easter and/or Spring with the optional technique twist of masking.


Now I can put this in a "special" place where I'll probably lose it.


I seem to roll that way.


ha!




Thanks for stopping by~



4 comments:

Jodene said...

This is gorgeous Marlena and I love that crackled background! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink :)

Annette Allen said...

such a pretty Mothers day card..

Jan said...

This is fabulous Marlena! Such pretty and delicate flowers and I adore your vibrant background! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

Lynn said...

A beautiful Mother's Day Card. Love! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!