Tuesday, February 16, 2016

So This Happened




My girlies went to see the Pride & Prejudice zombie movie on Valentine's Day.


Yup, apparently zombies were a thing back then.


I made them each this...because, well, it's true.



(dies: Silhouette Cameo Illustration Ink: I Eat You UP,Avery Elle Dotted Elle-ments)



 No matter what I look like when I wake up


 ;)...


I will always love them~


like,


FOREVER.




I'm submitting this to the following challenge because of the "pop" dimension~and poppin' eyeballs. ;)
http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/2016/02/challenge-102-pop.html


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

sandie said...

Such a fun card and fab sentiment. Thanks for joining Ink

Annette Allen said...

heehee.. how totally fun.

cm said...

Hahahahhaha...awesome card, Marlena, and talk about an innovative take on 'pop'! Genius! Once again, super thrilled to see you over at Inkspirational!
Hugs~c