Monday, December 7, 2015

Merry




Christmas season can be difficult for some.


My husband's uncle just passed away a couple of nights ago.


That's what I'm sayin! 


Even though I LOVE Christmas,


 I get that for some....it's rough, you know?


Tough moments can be tougher, because Christmas is nostalgic~



and for some...


ugh.


That person isn't there that Christmas.


;(


So I made a "merry" card...
(not for his aunt..I CAN'T EVEN guys...have to pray about what to make her besides a sympathy card...)


(stamp: Hero Arts sentiment  dies:Papertrey Ink Shape Up Snowman,Spellbinders Classic Circles  other: American Crafts Ombre Whittles, free tag from Unity~thank you!!!)




as in "I pray you're given joy"






http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2015/12/just-us-girls-322-word-week.html








3 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

So sorry for your loss. It's rough anytime, but really hard around the holidays. Your "merry" card is very pretty. I love the wonderful colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

It's never easy losing a loved one and Christmas time just seems so much worse. So sorry for your loss. I really love your fun design and colors with all of the polka dots! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Suzanne C said...

Christmas does cause us to reminisce and think about the ones we lost. Very sad about the loss in your family. Your card is very merry and a bright note. Thanks for playing along with us in the holly jolly challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!