Sunday, October 4, 2015

Latte Latte Latte


I used the chevron paper from my previous card and free Verve digital while I'm still in the coffee creative mood...



(stamp: Verve digital freebie , The Crafts Meow Welcome to the Office coffee ring  dies:Verve Lovely Marquee/Rounded Rectangle  Sizzix Tag  coloring mediums: Copics, Nail polish, Memento pens, American Crafts Chalk Pen)




BTW, hurry and download your free digi by Oct 15th at Verve



I went all Fallish for Autumn Lovelies (you have until the 5th to link here)

 
http://vervestamps.blogspot.com/p/inspiration-challenge.html




It's no secret I love painting nail polish on my cards (edging on the die)...






 These two feature some form of coloring for 

 

http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/10/virginias-view-challenge-19.html
 







I just had a cold coffee drink and I'm telling you I could use another...









2 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are AWESOME.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are simply fabulous! Love the fun papers you chose. Thanks for linking up to our Autumn Lovelies challenge!