Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Cute Masked Caper


I used to love halloween~


until I became a Christian.

 
Now I don't relish it as much...but it's still fun to dress up, right? 



(stamp: BoBunny Camp-A-Lot, Clear&Simple Circus Fun sentiment  die: Spellbinders Postage Stamp)



I love the theme here at Inkspirational...



http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/10/challenge-94-cute-halloween.html


I know he usually looks like this, but this masked caper looks dressed up to me.


;)


Man, I wish I could share my sister's costume here....it's SO AWESOME..


maybe after she wears it she will let me post it. ;)


This is a test to see if my sister reads this post...




2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute.. love that little critter..

Kim M said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational! :-)