Sunday, September 20, 2015

Udated Pill Tracker




I have wanted to share an update on how this pill tracker has been holding up...






I made it in Dec 2011 and I've used it at least four times a week.


It has withstood the test of time!


Originally I created it because I was having a hard time keeping track of my allergy pills..and whether or not I had taken it right before bed.


This challenge motivated me to create a newer model...this time for my migraine meds.


(stamps: Hero Arts CL502/Large Notebook Paper   die: MFT Die-namics Blueprints 11, Sizzix tag)



I updated the design so it stands alone, and keeps track of whether I've taken one or two pills...since I shouldn't take more than two a day.








Same basic construction, different look for 




 

 This was simple simple to create, and inexpensive too!


I just die cut cereal boxes and used several layers together with a glue stick to give the project stability.


No more guessing whether I can take a second pain pill or not~if I take one, I slide the button to the first or second sticker for the day.

 Thanks for stopping by!


 

2 comments:

Helen F. said...

Great idea, Marlena! Your pill tracker makes for a pretty display for our "forgetful moment" ;-)

Cindy C. said...

How clever!! Very smart design!