Friday, September 18, 2015

Remnant Rectangles




When I constructed this card...I had the foresight to line up the dies, rather than willy-nilly which is usual marlena style.


~ ok, not really...I didn't foresee... I just wanted the ziggies to line up~


anyhoo...


I used what remained to create another...



(dies: Simon Says Stamp Greeting Blocks   stamp: Mama Elephant We Click   paper: American Crafts Amy Tangerine Plus One)


Love that I can use those fun sentiments from a paper pack.







I went all geometric-like for


http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/09/virginias-view-challenge-18.html



LOOOOVVVE that it's Friday...but with teens in my house,

 it's actually the kickoff to a busy weekend.


The party has just started around here....


Wish me stamina...I'm gonna need it





2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

This truly is a SWEET card! Love the visual triangles and colors! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Geometric Patterns” Challenge! :)

debby4000 said...

Love the geometric patterned card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby