Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Penguin Christmas Card and Zero Tan


I gotta say...I'm pretty proud of each Christmas card I create...especially since it's only September and I barely stamped these last year.






There is this great sketch at



http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/09/fusion-back-to-school-we-are-back.html


I am also submitting this to 


Challenge #200 - LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

 

 &

 

 Simon Says STAMPtember: Use a Stamp Challenge and Blog Hop.



It's getting colder now; I pulled out two pairs of jeans from my closet and wasn't sure if either would fit.

It's been awhile.


Good news..I could sit without busting a seam...

 BRING ON THE JEANS WEATHER!!!

At least the pressure is off to catch up on my tan...

(I grew up in Hawaii and I'm used to being a wee bit darker than I am now...but the north doesn't sport daily rays...).

It's probably not going to happen at this point.

Oh.

 well. ;)


Now I can stay hibernated and craft craft craft!!!

;)

Thanks for stopping by..I pray you have a blessed week.

 stamps: Stampendous Yule Penguins    die: Papertrey Ink Photo Finish Strips Die 

other: Martha Stewart snowflake punch

 


4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your penquin card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Marlene,
I'm very pleased to hear your jeans fit. This is a very cheerful winter card. The DP is really quite a fun background. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 200th Celebration Week’ challenge!
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Julia Aston said...

Great use of the Fusion sketch Marlena - love the unexpected green snowflake sky and the cute penguin! Thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge! Julia xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations you won a lovely prize in our 200th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings Carole