Thursday, September 24, 2015

All My Heart



I brought out my gelatos, water brush and ink spray...


stamp: Heidi Swapp  paper: watercolor (Faber Castell gold gelato/Dylusions Fresh Lime ink spray), Heidi Swapp Favorite Things  other: nail polish dots


then stamped a huge yummy sentiment~


Finished with some nail polish dots and DONE.


 
 
 Hardest part is waiting for the panel and dots to dry...


I can be pretty impatient. ;)
 
 
There are some things that can't be rushed,
 
 
for example...
 
 
building character.
 
 
Speaking of character..if you rush over to this blog...
 
 
 
 
you can pick up a free digital character building verse and even read a devotion.
 
 
The verse this week: Romans 14:19 speaks to me NOW.


 When it comes to my kids...I love them with allll my heart.


It hurts me to see them hurt.


However, God whispers to my heart that even in this...


good will come.


It's not the easy stuff that matures a person and gives them the chops for this hard life.


It's the hard, hurtful, painful...can't even talk about it moments that soften their hearts.
 
 
My job is to love them with all I've got.

So I pray for them and I should pray for the ones that hurt them...


and I pray for me to be forgiving.


May my heart stay big and bendy for God's use!


 

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh that gelato background is fabulous! Such an eyecatching card!

Michelle said...

Lovely! The colors are wonderful! Thank you for sharing your sweet card with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle