Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Lord Blesses




I had some quiet time to stamp today and I created a "pretty" card unlike my style..


~smile~


I resisted splattering, but the angling made me happy. ;)






I know Godly ladies I can hand this too...I've been blessed with so many in my life!





Have a blessed Easter, friends~



stamp: Our Daily Bread Designs Bless This Home
paper: Basic Grey Herbs & Honey, Bazzill
dies: Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle, Avery Elle Dotted Borders 
ink: Hero Arts
other: Sassafras in a stitch blossoms





2 comments:

Jennipher said...

This is stunning Marlena! I love the tilted panel. Have a Blessed Easter!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is a beautiful card, Marlena!! I love the pink and designer paper as well as the tilted panel in your layout! What a beautiful way to have the verse as a focal point! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!! Have a blessed Easter!!