Friday, March 27, 2015

One More for the Runway



I wanted to do one more for the Runway,


this time, with only paper and an embellishment showcasing the colors.




Here's another look at that fabulous inspiration....



http://runwayinspired.blogspot.com/2015/03/ric80-nonoo.html



 ummmm, we have snow again guys...


I just laugh because it strikes me as funny. ;)


I'm not tucking that winter coat away any time soon, that's for sure!!!


 die: My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 11, Avery Elle Dotted Borders
paper: My Mind's Eye Fancy That!, American Crafts amy tangerine Plus one,Bazzill
other: sassafras in a stitch blossoms-vintage rose




3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Look fabulous!

Kara Lynne said...

What a wonderful take on that dress! Fantastic card, Marlena!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Love your mix of patterned papers! Thanks for joining us on the Runway! :)