Saturday, January 10, 2015

Totally Rad


The 80's teen in me had to have this sentiment from Verve...




LOVE IT!!! ;)

I went with the sketch from


http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2015/01/mojo-monday-379-contest.html




I used my newish Simon Says Stamp Scribble Flowers and new Verve sentiment and paired them with my older dies and inks.

Well, we survived our first week back to classes/activities ~how about you?

I was just as excited as my daughter to have a snow day thrown in there for good measure~especially since it spared me having to travel in treacherous weather.

I'm an island girl living in a cold, cold place, so driving in snow isn't my finest work, but if I have to, I'll do it. ;)

~Stay warm friends~




stamps: Verve Plain Jane Totally Rad,Simon Says Stamp Scribble Flowers
dies: Verve Rounded Rectangle, Spellbinders (Wonky Rectangle,Large Labels)
paper: Georgia Pacific white,Studio Calico (Take Note, Snippets greens), WPlus9 Cranberry Crush
ink: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress ink Peeled Paint (for edging),Versafine Onyx,Papertrey Ink (Enchanted Evening), Memento Rhubarb Stalk




4 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun...love the colors Marlena!

cm said...

A totally rad stamp for a totally rad designer, Marlena! This is definitely a 'you' card: fun and fabulous! Talk about making that sketch sing! Groovy *grin*
Hugs~c

Suzanne C said...

Love the graphic design! The colors really pop! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cool! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!