Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Mojo Man Card


Another masculine card finished...


yayyyyy!!! ;)





I had scraps left from my previous card and I tried to work with it before it became 

"out of sight, out of mind".


Perfect marlenaism...when I was digging around for sequins ...I found my paper piercer!!!


 I KNEW I had one. ;)


I'm losin it people...seriously.


Many thanks go out to this MOJO sketch that I flipped horizontally
 (it's LONG and skinny rather than tall).






I'm also entering this in


http://casology.blogspot.com/2015/01/week-131-birthday.html


I have slim pickins when it comes to masculine birthday cards so this is one more to add to the mix.


blessings friends~



stamps: Verve Better Together, Sweet 'n Sassy Timeless Classic
paper: Cosmo Cricket 2wenty-thr3e, Bazzill,Studio Calico Take Note
dies: Spellbinders Classic Circle
other: paper piercer
inks: Versafine Onyx,WPlus9 White Pigment, Versamagic Cloud White (edging)




4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a cool card! Love every little detail. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Melissa said...

What a great masculine card! Love the cool old truck and the colors! So glad you found that paper piercer!!! ;)

Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!

Jen W. said...

This rocks, Marlena! Lots of fun details! Love the colour palette, the white dots in the background and the uncolored car image! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Anonymous said...

Hey Marlena! Such a great masculine card. I need to make more of these. I love how you used up your scraps. I need to take your lead because I have so much that I put away and forget all about. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.