Sunday, January 18, 2015

Find Ourselves and Lose Ourselves



I had some stampy time again and this time it's a bit warmer in the basement. ;)


Yayzers!!!




I used these fantastic colors from



http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2015/01/color-throwdown-325.html



and made my own background using two stamp sets...one of my favorite things to do with abstract images.





Since it's one layer with lots of white...I'm also entering this in

Virginia's View Challenge #11 : Clean Slate



When I make up my own patterns with these types of images...my head gets all swimmy like. ;)



Take care friends~



stamps: Simon Says Stamp Scribble Flowers,Sweet 'n Sassy Grunge Elements
inks: Jenni Bowlin Weather Vane,Memento (Tangelo,Dandelion),Hero Arts Soft Pool,Versafine Onyx
paper: Georgia Pacific white
other: Copics orange and yellow








6 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this fun, artsy design using the throwdown colors! So happy to see you in the gallery again! Thanks for playing along!

Virginia L. said...

Marlena, this is one artsy and fabulous card! So happy to see your creation again! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Clean Slate” Challenge!

Vickie Z said...

Fun abstract card!! I used to stamp/scrapbook in a section of the garage....live in the south so that helps but, had my own little heater!! Wherever works!! Love how you used the colors!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fun design... LOVE those bold swatches of color! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

WOW!!! Beautifully sophisticated card! Congrats Marlena!

cm said...

Artsy, funky fun and that sentiment is fabulous! Sharing this with the art teacher tomorrow!
Hugs~c