Monday, June 16, 2014

Winged Whimsy



Summer Monday has a whole new meaning for this family~can I get a YAYYYY????!!!!


Seriously, I've been waiting for this break since September! HA! ;)


I miss my kids....we can finally do fun stuff and hang out!


happy sigh~


I did get a wee bit of stampy time in though...


Check out this gorgeous Bokeh pattern~I couldn't bring myself to cover it up...so I stamped with Versamark.



I clear embossed and smudged distress ink to draw the butterfly out.


I love the effect.



My winged creation is for the


http://vervestamps.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/winged-whimsy-diva-inspirations-hop.html


I'm also linking it to the lovely challenge


 where you can pick up your free verse if you like.


~Blessings friends~


stamp: Verve Words of Wisdom,Waltzingmouse Nordic Spring
 paper: Echo Park Capture Life,Georgia Pacific white cardbase
ink: Versamark,Versafine Onyx,Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade distress ink
other: Creative Memories oval cutter,Spellbinders classic circle dies,clear embossing powder







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yah! I am pitiful when it comes to covering any pattern/embossedimage up. This is very pretty. I always liked it when my children were home. This is so creative, especially the color combo and layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card. That butterfly looks amazing, just love how the sponging around it really makes it pop.