Thursday, June 5, 2014

Anniversary Journaling Card



I don't often use journaling cards, but I was able to adapt one for this card.




It's for my husband~our anniversary is coming up this month!







oh my gosh look how YOUNG we looked 22 years ago!!! 

goodness.


ok, here is my card






Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, photo pocket page, traditional layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that uses a journaling card.


Thanks to Moxie for motivating my creation a week before this special day!!!


Blessings friends~

stamps: Verve Love Story
other: Basic Grey Hey Boy die-cut cardstock & transparencies
paper: Basic Grey Hey You,Georgia Pacific white
ink: Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores,Memento Rich Cocoa,Tim Holtz Tea Dye
die: Spellbinders Labels 25




7 comments:

Penny said...

This is lovely, just perfect for an anniversary card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Marlena. Love the library card and how you decorated it. Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

This is SO fab! Wonderful layering and color combo. :) Congrats on 22 wonderful years! :) So glad you popped by. I have been slammed, and I am missing my blog friends! *hugs*

byAnnette said...

Happy Anniversary !
You've inspired me to use journaling cards for a greeting card

Helen F. said...

Beautiful Anniversary card and photo, Marlena. Congratulations on 22 years ~ Best wishes for many many more!

maria f. said...

Love that label with polka dots to back the card. Happy 22nd! (We hit 21 in September :)

Anonymous said...

So fun, Marlena!
Thanks for taking part in the challenge!

Teri