Sunday, March 9, 2014

Love Comforteth



hosted by Erin Lincoln
 
 
 
 
This is my second card for this challenge...I used clear embossing here to let the "Sunshine" sentiment appear through the sun ray. 
 
 
I tried to remember the "gallon,pint" color suggestion that Erin talks about in her video...but I still need work in that department.
 
 
I will try to list all the stamp sets I used in the post for this challenge~I'm pretty sure they made their way into all three cards.
 
 
I'm just thrilled to steal time to CREATE, PHOTOGRAPH, POST!


PS...It's not the Korean soap opera keeping me busy...we finished the disks~YAYYY!



 






1 comment:

cm said...

More pretty blooms, Marlena! Love the combination of colours, and the contrast of solid/"wispy" flowers. Such prettiness...happy sighh....Hugs~c