Sunday, February 23, 2014

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL


hosted by Heather Nichols.





I seriously am crazy about this technique~I stamped with PTI Sweet Life roses in white and then stamped over it with circles inked with dye inks.




 This second card is for the




~create your own background challenge~


I used butterflies from Sweet 'n Sassy's New Beginnings to create my own background.





Oh, I'm soooo ready for SPRING~how about you????


CARD ONE

stamps: stamps: Papertrey Ink (Hello Sunshine circles,Happy Trails sentiment,The Sweet Life roses)
ink: WPlus9 white pigment, Memento (Dandelion,Tangelo,Angel Pink),Papertrey Ink True Black
paper:Georgia Pacific white,Carta Bella Hello Again,Bazzill
other: Tim Holtz distress tool,K&Company Section Smash Tape
die: Papertrey Ink Bubble Talk heart


CARD TWO

stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy New Beginnings,Hero Arts Sweet Threads, Papertrey Ink Meadow Greens sentiment
ink: Memento (Rhubarb Stalk,Pear Tart,Dandelion)
die:Spellbinders Label Four
paper: Georgia Pacific White




5 comments:

Hannelie said...

Two beautiful cards... love the citrus colors Marlena!

Chris Dring said...

Oooh! Both of your cards are fabulous! Love the bright springy colors on them! I'm right there with you, waiting (impatiently) for Spring to arrive. I just shoveled more snow this morning, so I'm READY!

cm said...

Two amazing cards, Marlena! The citrus coloured circles of the first are delicious; candy for the eyes! Your butterflies: swooning over how lovely they are! Movement, colour, life, Spring, beauty...I think I "need" this butterfly set! Did you know there's a new butterfly challenge, hostess-ed by Mrs. A, from the UK. Her current challenge - beginning today and running for two weeks - is butterfly, button, bow. Since you've worked magic with your butterflies here, I think you could create something amazing for this challenge. Here's the link: http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.ca/ Your cards are always so inspiring, so I'm going to do my best to 'market' your creativity to new challenges whenever possible! You're just too awesome not to be showcased! Hugs~c

Joni Andaya said...

Such Gorgeous Masterpieces! Love those layering of images, CAS with a bang of color Love both of them Marlena :)

Marybeth said...

Oh these are beautiful Marlena , I agree so much fun!