Friday, February 7, 2014

7 & 17 Timed Card




7 minutes to gather, 17 minutes to create.


Are you up for it?


I just dove in before over thinking it....





In just under 7 minutes, I gathered 7 supplies:

1 stamp set
2 dies
2 papers (patterned and cardstock)
2 inks

Under 17 minutes, with 1 minute and 27 seconds to spare, I created this...



I've been literally daydreaming about stamping with these Meadow Greens ...sigh, I finally got to play!


I followed the basic layout of my last post~my brain froze and I needed a plan.

I want to send out a post-sympathy card (not quite sympathy but comforting) and this sentiment was perfect.


I hope to play more, if my nerves can handle it, HA!! 


stamps: Papertrey Ink Meadow Greens 
dies: Meadow Greens
paper:Georgia Pacific White,Studio Calico Snippets
ink: Papertrey Ink (Hawaiian Shores,Hibiscus Burst)








3 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Nerves for sure, but oh so much fun! Your 'fast' card is a beauty! I love that set, so delicate, and love the way you brightened it up with color!

Melissa Sibert said...

Beautiful card.

cm said...

You rocked this challenge, Marlena, not only in meeting the PTI 'criteria' but in creating a lovely card for comfort. Delicate and thoughtful! I think your nerves are up for more entries...off to see! Hugs~c