Monday, December 2, 2013

Victory and Better With Little




I haven't started shopping yet, have you???


That's ok...this verse gives me peace...







It's a great reminder...I got it free at






I am also submitting this to...





The next card was fun to dot....





I found my inspiration here at




http://pinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2013/11/pinspired-challenge-22.html


I saw "dots" at first...and went with that!


I versamarked it and then sprinkled three embossing powders...one by one to get the multicolored verse.


Hope you have a blessed day friends~





Card 1


die: Spellbinders Wonky Rectangle,Simon Says Stamp Circle Border
sentiment: Word Art Wednesday Challenge #108 Verse
paper: American Crafts Sketchbook,neon cardstock,Georgia Pacific White







Card 2


stamp: Verve Wonderfully Made, Mama Elephant Cup of Wishes
Whisper embossing powders
die: Our Daily Bread bookmark
Versamark ink
paper: Georgia Pacific white






4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

these are TOO FABULOUS.. always so inspiring..

cm said...

Polka-dots and inspiring verses = winning combination!! So glad you didn't invite us to choose a favourite. Not possible: both are wonderful!!
c

Karen Letchworth said...

I'm always blessed by your art, Marlena. Thanks so much for sharing with us and for being a light in a dark world. God bless you always, my friend.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Heather said...

Both lovely cards, I love the spotted one with lovely glittered sentiment and a stunning design and colour scheme with the other!!
Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx