Monday, December 23, 2013

SECOND CHANCES




YAYYYY for second chances!!!



I remember this trigger photo from Moxie Fab...



CASE Study Challenge #171







Here's a chance to create/share my take.







It wasn't what I "thought" I would do...but it's what happened.



Geez....that should be a bumper sticker on my car!!! LOL


seriously.


Anyhoo...when I saw this pretty bird on a branch in my Silhouette library, it took off from there.

After I cut the image out...I splashed the reddish/orange/yellow colors in, while preserving a black and white, open flower.

I already had a cut out mask of the PTI rose...so it seemed to be the B&W image to work around.



Of course, OFF TRACK AGAIN from my Christmas card train...but I promise you, I've made those too!!!



It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas~~~~~~~







stamps: Papertrey Ink (Year of the Flowers:Roses,The Sweet Life,Rosie Posie Step 2),Verve Borderline sentiment
die: Bird on Branch Jennifer Wambach (Silhouette Cameo)
ink: Memento (Morocco & Dandelion), Papertrey Ink (Raspberry Fizz & True Black)
paper: Georgia Pacific white,black cardstock
other: Want2Scrap bling





1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Marlena. Love the colorful background and the silhouette flowers. Perfect take on the photo.