Saturday, December 21, 2013

Die Cut and Stamping Two Snow Angels



Since my new blade and cutting mats arrived...I was motivated to make special cards for my "snow angel" nieces.


I hope they get to visit one day and play in the real stuff~







I love these sweet images from Hero Arts!






I stamped snowflakes which met the following challenge...

(use any stamp)




I'm also sharing this with the lovely crew at



Stop there and get a free sentiment!



Since I've hooked up the cutter and I'm in the ZONE...


I'm churning those die cuts OUT.


It's time to play with the designs I've collected over the year.


Hope you have a blessed day friends~your visits always make me smile! ;)



dies: Snow Doll & Winter Doll (Hero Arts Silhouette),Spellbinders Labels 25
stamps: My Favorite Things Christmas Ornaments, Just Rite Curlz
ink: PTI Autumn Rose,Memento Lilac Posies








3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Absolutely darling, Marlena I always enjoy your sweet creations and I thank you so much for sharing them with us. Thanks so much for stopping by this week - it's an especially busy time of year so THANK YOU for taking time to join us.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Sandra said...

Such sweet cards! Love the intricate design you cut out with your cutter. Very pretty!
Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

cm said...

Your 'real' snow angels will LOVE the snow angels you've made for them! Such darling images - and personalizing them adds such a special touch. What an awesome Aunt you are! I can imagine how much they love you and your family! Looking forward to the cards you plan to 'churn' out...nothing better than die cutting to lift the spirits!!
c