Saturday, November 23, 2013

What Makes Life So Sweet




This sentiment is SO TRUE.





Life IS so sweet and precious, isn't it?


Why do we waste it as if it isn't?


Hey, I'm guilty of it too...waiting for WHATEVER instead of looking at the value of NOW.


Meanwhile...minutes,hours, days, YEARS fly by.


ugh.


Well, there is always TODAY...and I plan on grasping it with all my fingers and toes.


LOL.


Well, maybe not my toes...but you get what I'm selling here, right?


Go do something to make you smile today...or better yet...do it to make SOMEONE ELSE smile.


They'll have nicer things to say about you when you are gone.... ;)



My inspiration is heavily taken from CASE Study Challenge #167
Keisha Campbell 





I LOVE the dramatic black and white backdrop for colorful florals~


stamp: Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life
die: Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life & Rosie Posie
ink: Papertrey Ink~Hibiscus Burst,New Leaf,Aqua Mist,Enchanted Evening








3 comments:

cm said...

You've accomplished your goal, Marlena: you've made a card that makes me smile! Your floral arrangement against the black and white: eye-catching, striking, and oh-so-pretty! The sentiment: yes, a reminder to make every moment count; every moment matter! Thanks for the inspiration!!
c

Maureen Merritt said...

I love the unique colors in your floral arrangement. The pattern in the background is perfect. Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week!

~amy~ said...

What an awesome sentiment! Fab houndstooth! Love how you were inspired by the CASE Study!