Tuesday, May 21, 2013

~I've Got My Eye On It~



Since I used a woodblock stamp (where I can't see through)...this was a happy accident~






I mean...how perfectly placed are those dots?????


Once in a lifetime, I tell ya! ;)









My NEW favorite ink is Papertrey Ink's Enchanted Evening.

It's like the color of dark denim.


I don't know about you...but May/June is BUSY BUSY when you have kids, right?


Super fun, but the world seems to spin faster and faster.


What a blessing to get some stampy time in!!!!


Take care and God bless~


ink: Papertrey Ink Enchanted Evening
stamp: Sweet 'n Sassy Precious Poppies,Hero Arts Three Smiles
paper: Prima Introspection,Simple Stories Color Vibe 1
die: Spellbinders Large Labels






9 comments:

Jeannette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen F. said...

How perfect is that? Love your "mistake" Marlena! So happy you got to play with your crafty stuff :)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a stunning card, and those circle placements did work out perfectly!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

maria f. said...

Kudos to you and your once-in-a-lifetime stamping triumph! Love rubber stamps but that is a huge drawback, eh? Enjoy the pre-summer activity (schools in Germany don't get out until mid-July!) knowing that it too shall pass :)

cm said...

Oh my goodness - what a 'perfect' mistake! Love the 'spotlight' on the ladies' features; super cool! Fantastic card - and for the record: YOU are truly a blessing! Thank you for dropping into my blog and leaving your warm comments on my flower frenzied card! Thrilled that you like it, even if it's weird and wacky!
c

Kelly Griglione said...

OK, so did you let out a "YAY!" and clap when that happened?! I would have : ) Love your blue and yellow combo, so fresh and modern! Thanks so much for joining CAS-ual Fridays this week, Marlena!

PS, super busy here too ... I'm hanging on by a thread most days!

Deb said...

Marlena, those dots are perfectly place! And I am totally in love with the yellow and enchanted evening. I do not use it often, but when I do, I ooh and aah over it. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Emily Keaton said...

This is such a STUNNING creation, Marlena! Yay for you!! Everything is so artful and perfect. I love this to bits!

Anna-Karin said...

That is a happy accident indeed! Perfectly placed dots. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!