Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Primary Cupcake





I haven't utilized this cupcake die in quite a while~







I love this sentiment!


I hate "endings" and "goodbyes"...but hey~a NEW beginning is a great way to view a NEW birthday (rather than a goodbye to a younger age).


I speckled the cupcake with Copics and edges with Tim Holtz Mustard Seed.



Primary colors: red,yellow,blue





Have a blessed day friends~




stamp:Sweet 'n Sassy New Beginnings
ink:Ranger Tim Holtz Mustard Seed,WPlus9 White
other:Copics,Fiskars crimper
die:Sizzix Movers and Shapers cupcak,Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle
paper: Basic Grey Lauderdale,Georgia Pacific white,Bazzill red








5 comments:

krcmasterpiece said...

Love all your cards today! That cupcake techniques is fun & happy looking!

Melissa Bove said...

Super cute card!! Love the fun layout and great colors! That cupcake is cute too! ;)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

cm said...

Confetti cupcake! Too cute! I want one. Now. For breakfast - actually, for 'dessert' as I've already had breakfast! Sentiment is absolutely perfect for your card - new beginnings from new endings. Yes! You've just inspired me to bake a batch of cupcakes, and while they're baking, I'll work on a card for another challenge. PERFECT!! Enjoy your day, immensely.

Angi Barrs said...

Love your super sweet cupcake!!!

Emily Keaton said...

This is so colorful and fun!! Awesome cupcake :)